skip to main | skip to sidebar

Scooterstan

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Backpacking Website

It's not a blog, but I like it. There are photos, notes and information on my backpacking trips, descriptions and howtos for projects that I've done and my backpacking equiptment list.

Visit Scooterpacker for some number of your backpacking needs.
Posted by scootran at 3:28 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2005 (17)
    • ▼  December (17)
      • Photo of the Day: I Do Declare
      • Quick Review: Maxwell House Instant Coffee
      • Blog Update: I'm a Winner!
      • Why My Teams Lose: Introduction
      • 2006 Backpacking Trip
      • Photo of the Day: Heroes
      • Ka-Ching!
      • My Radio is Broken
      • Photo of the Day: Belated Tree
      • Poems for Manly Men: If
      • The Apolitician: Iraqi Democracy
      • Happy Birthday Mom
      • This is the End...
      • Quick Review: WRT54G
      • Photo of the Day: Deeds
      • My Backpacking Website
      • Hello World...

Friendly Blogs

  • Beretta42

Political Blogs

  • The Corner
  • The Plank
  • Mickey Kaus
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Instapundit
  • Daily Kos
  • Pandagon
  • Protein Wisdom
  • Ace of Spades HQ
  • Political Animal
  • Matthew Yglesias
  • Michael J. Totten

Scootran's Websites

  • Scooterpacker
  • Scooterville
  • Scootran's Private Blog

About Me

scootran
View my complete profile