Look, I'm a Cleveland sports fan; we know about losing. No team I support has won a championship during my lifetime. This feature is going to reveal my madness as I describe the heartache that comes with following the Cavs, Browns and Indians. These will probably be the only posts on this site that will include profanity.
Yes, I know that the Indians have a good team, the Cavs have Lebron and that the Browns have... uh, whatever it is that they have; but I'm totally pessimistic on the chances of these teams winning a championship. This is not to say that I won't be watching and cheering all along, I will. My lot, as I'm sure that many of you suffer from, is to be suckered in. I read sports blogs, watch Sportcenter, listen to my local sports-talk radio programs and watch as many games as I can.
Be prepared to read and possibly view my swings from joy to desperation. Because, one thing you can bank on is, that my teams lose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment